New and used BMW M4 price in Ghana
The BMW M4, a high-performance version of the BMW 4 Series, emerged from BMW’s long-standing tradition of M-badged performance models. These vehicles are known for their powerful engines, responsive handling, and the unique thrill they offer to driving enthusiasts. The M4 continues this legacy with its impressive performance figures and distinctive design elements.
|Model Year||Price in Cedis Ghana (GHC)|
|BMW M4 2018||300,000|
- The BMW M4 made its debut in 2014 as part of the new 4 Series lineup, a replacement for the previous generation of 3 Series coupes. The M4, along with the M3, offered a more sport-focused alternative for BMW enthusiasts.
- The M4 was developed by BMW’s in-house motorsport division, BMW M GmbH, which has a history of transforming standard BMW models into high-performance sports cars.
- The first-generation M4 was available from 2014 until 2020, with the second-generation M4 being launched in September 2020.
- Exterior: The M4’s design is a more aggressive iteration of the standard 4 Series. It features a more muscular body, with flared wheel arches, large air intakes, and signature M-specific elements like the M kidney grille, M gills on the side panels, and quad-exhaust pipes. The second-generation M4, introduced in 2020, featured a controversial and bold kidney grille design that significantly distinguishes it from previous BMW models.
- Interior: Inside, the M4 boasts a driver-focused cockpit with sport seats, an M-specific steering wheel, and an array of technology features. High-quality materials and a variety of customization options ensure that luxury isn’t sacrificed for performance.
- The first-generation BMW M4 was equipped with a 3.0-liter, twin-turbocharged inline-six engine producing 425 horsepower, capable of a 0-60 mph sprint in just under 4 seconds.
- The second-generation M4, available from 2020, features an enhanced version of this engine, with the standard M4 producing 473 horsepower and the M4 Competition producing 503 horsepower. This increase in power reduced the 0-60 mph time to 3.8 and 3.6 seconds, respectively.
- The M4 offers various transmissions, including a standard 6-speed manual and an optional 7-speed dual-clutch automatic. From the 2021 model year, the M4 Competition is available with xDrive, BMW’s all-wheel-drive system.
3. Available models and their released dates:
- BMW M4 Coupe (F82): The first generation of the M4 Coupe, launched in 2014 and available until 2020.
- BMW M4 Convertible (F83): Launched in 2014, this model added a retractable hardtop option to the high-performance lineup.
- BMW M4 GTS: Introduced in 2016, the limited-edition GTS was a track-focused version of the M4, with increased power and performance enhancements.
- BMW M4 CS: Available from 2017 to 2019, the CS (Club Sport) offered a middle ground between the standard M4 and the more extreme GTS.
- BMW M4 Coupe (G82): The second generation started with the 2021 model year, featuring increased power and a bold new design.
- BMW M4 Competition Coupe (G82): Also starting in the 2021 model year, this version boasts even higher performance figures.
The M4 represents the pinnacle of performance in BMW’s mid-size lineup, continuing the legacy of M-badged cars that are equally at home on the street or the racetrack. It embodies BMW’s commitment to driving pleasure, combining raw power with refined luxury and cutting-edge technology.