New and used BMW X7 price in Ghana
The BMW X7 is a luxury sport utility vehicle (SUV) that represents the pinnacle of BMW’s X-lineup, known for combining spaciousness, comfort, and the brand’s signature driving dynamics. The X7 made its debut as the largest SUV in BMW’s portfolio, addressing the demand for an even more luxurious and roomier option than the BMW X5.
|Model Year||Price in Cedis Ghana (GHC)|
|BMW X7 2020||775,000|
|BMW X7 2021||1250,000|
|BMW X7 2022||1450,000|
|BMW X7 2023||1800,000|
- The BMW X7 was officially announced in March 2014 as a new, upcoming flagship model, with the aim of providing a product for luxury SUV consumers and expanding BMW’s footprint in the high-end car market.
- Production began in 2018 at BMW’s facility in Spartanburg, South Carolina, USA — a plant known for producing the bulk of BMW’s global SUV supply.
- The vehicle was first unveiled to the public at the 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show, and its market launch occurred in March 2019.
- Exterior: The X7’s design language emphasizes its majestic presence. It features BMW’s prominent and most extensive kidney grille paired with slim LED headlights, a characteristic that distinctly sets it apart in the BMW lineup. The vehicle’s lines are precise and elegant, with a sweeping roofline and windows that create a spacious greenhouse effect.
- Interior: The interior of the X7 is where luxury, technology, and space converge. It boasts three rows of seating, with options for captain’s chairs in the second row, creating a more exclusive environment. High-end materials, including various woods, metals, and leathers, are customizable throughout the cabin. The panoramic glass roof, ambient lighting, and meticulous attention to detail enhance the premium atmosphere.
- The X7 is available with a range of engines, including an inline-6, a V8, and a plug-in hybrid variant, all equipped with BMW’s xDrive all-wheel-drive system. The most potent model, as of my last update, is the BMW X7 M50i, powered by a 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 engine producing significant horsepower and torque.
- In terms of dimensions, the X7 is the largest SUV in BMW’s range, offering substantial space for passengers and cargo alike.
- Technologically, the X7 is outfitted with BMW’s latest iDrive system, a digital instrument cluster, a sizeable central touchscreen, and an array of advanced driver assistance systems.
3. Available models and their released dates:
- BMW X7 xDrive40i: Launched in 2019, this model features a 3.0-liter turbocharged inline-6 engine, providing a balance of performance and efficiency.
- BMW X7 xDrive50i: Also introduced in 2019, this variant is powered by a more robust 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8.
- BMW X7 M50i: Released in 2019, the M50i pushes the performance boundaries with an enhanced version of the 4.4-liter twin-turbo V8 and M Performance tuning.
- BMW X7 xDrive45e: This plug-in hybrid model, available from 2020, pairs an inline-6 petrol engine with an electric motor, providing increased efficiency and the capability for short all-electric drives.
The BMW X7’s introduction marked the brand’s significant step into the large luxury SUV segment, offering a blend of modern design, advanced technology, and versatile space, all underpinned by BMW’s reputation for driving performance. It caters to families and consumers who demand comfort and luxury without compromising on style and driving pleasure.