New and used Ford Everest price in Ghana
The Ford Everest, also known as the Ford Endeavour in the Indian market, is a mid-size SUV produced by the Ford Motor Company since 2003. It has primarily been a strong presence in markets like Australia, New Zealand, India, and parts of Southeast Asia. Designed and developed by Ford’s ASEAN team in Thailand, the Everest has its roots in the highly durable and versatile Ford Ranger pickup.
|Model Year||Price in Cedis Ghana (GHC)|
|Ford Everest 2017||580,000|
- First Generation (2003-2006): The first-generation Ford Everest was introduced in March 2003. It was based on the Ford Ranger’s platform of the time and was designed as a rugged, off-road-capable SUV with the comforts of an on-road passenger vehicle.
- Second Generation (2006-2015): The second iteration launched in 2006 and featured several refinements in terms of styling, features, and safety. This version maintained the body-on-frame construction for off-road durability.
- Third Generation (2015-present): Unveiled in 2014 and available from 2015, the third-generation Everest moved upmarket with more premium design cues, enhanced technology, safety features, and improved on-road dynamics, all while retaining its off-road prowess.
- First Generation: The initial design was straightforward, with a focus on utility and off-road capability. It had a boxy shape, which was typical for SUVs of that era.
- Second Generation: This generation saw a more refined exterior with improved interior materials and updated technology. The exterior became more modern, but still robust.
- Third Generation: The latest Everest features a design in line with Ford’s global design language, with a prominent trapezoidal grille, sleek LED headlamps, and a more aerodynamic body shape. The interior is significantly more upscale, with high-quality materials, a touchscreen infotainment system, and advanced features.
Over the years, the Everest has been equipped with various diesel engines, including four-cylinder and inline-five options. The latest generation typically comes with a choice of a 2.0-liter four-cylinder turbo diesel or a 3.2-liter five-cylinder diesel, mated to either a six-speed or ten-speed automatic transmission, depending on the market and model year.
The vehicle also features advanced terrain management systems for optimal off-road capability, along with modern safety and convenience features such as Ford’s Sync 3 infotainment system, autonomous emergency braking, lane-keeping assistance, and adaptive cruise control, among others.
3. Available models and their released dates:
- First Generation: 2003 – 2006
- Second Generation: 2006 – 2015
- Third Generation: 2015 – present
The Ford Everest continues to be lauded for its blend of on-road manners and off-road capabilities, spacious interior, and advanced features, making it a popular choice for families and adventurers alike.