New and used Mercedes Benz E300 price in Ghana
The Mercedes-Benz E300 is a variant of the E-Class lineup, which is among the core series in the brand’s luxury range. The E-Class traces its roots back to cars like the W120 “Ponton” model of the 1950s. However, the designation “E” was officially introduced in 1984 with the W124 model series. The E300 represents a specific engine size and specification level within the E-Class lineup.
How much is Mercedes Benz E300?
|Model Year||Price in Cedis Ghana (GHC)|
|Mercedes Benz E300 2014||310,000|
|Mercedes Benz E300 2015||350,000|
|Mercedes Benz E300 2016||400,000|
|Mercedes Benz E300 2017||450,000|
|Mercedes Benz E300 2018||500,000|
|Mercedes Benz E300 2019||600,000|
|Mercedes Benz E300 2020||640,000|
- W124 (1984-1995): Regarded by many as a classic Mercedes, the W124 was designed with clean lines, durability, and timeless elegance. Aerodynamics played a significant role, which led to a drag coefficient of just 0.28 for some models. The E300, while sharing this design, would, in later years, signify the diesel offerings.
- W210 (1995-2002): With its distinctive oval headlamps, the W210 marked a departure from previous designs. The E300 was part of this lineup, notably as a diesel variant in certain markets.
- W211 (2002-2009): This generation offered a more rounded design with dual headlamps on each side. The E300 was reintroduced later in this generation as a more efficient model option.
- W212 (2009-2016): The W212 returned to a sharper, more angular design, with a pronounced grille and a character line running along the side. The E300, available in certain markets, often came equipped with premium features and a range of innovative technologies.
- W213 (2016-present as of my last update in 2022): The W213 boasts a blend of classic and modern Mercedes design cues, with a sweeping front and taillight design and a high-tech cabin. The E300 variant is available in many markets, standing as a mid-tier offering in terms of performance and luxury.
- W124: In its early years, the E300 was mostly recognized as a diesel model, with a 3.0L inline-six engine.
- W210: The E300 was primarily available as a turbo-diesel model, with the 3.0L inline-six.
- W211: The E300 became more diversified in its powertrain offerings, but often featured a V6 engine, with both petrol and diesel variants.
- W212: Commonly powered by a 3.0L V6, depending on the market. Advanced tech features like Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane Keeping Assist, and the COMAND infotainment system were available.
- W213: Typically equipped with a 2.0L turbocharged inline-4 engine producing around 245 hp, paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission. This generation brought a significant boost in interior tech, with dual widescreen displays, touch-sensitive controls, and advanced driver assistance systems.
Available Models and Their Released Dates
- W124: Introduced in 1984 and produced until 1995.
- W210: Launched in 1995 and ran until 2002.
- W211: This generation was available from 2002 to 2009.
- W212: From 2009 to 2016.
- W213: Introduced in 2016 and remained a part of the lineup as of my last update in 2022.
The E300 has, over the years, cemented its place as a central model in the E-Class lineup, offering a balance of performance, luxury, and technological innovation for Mercedes-Benz customers.