New and used Ford F-150 price in Ghana
The Ford F-150 is part of the broader Ford F-Series, which has been one of the best-selling vehicle lines in the U.S. for several decades. Introduced in 1948, the F-Series has been the backbone of Ford’s lineup, and the F-150, in particular, has been a key player since its introduction in 1975. Originally, it was a mid-range model in the F-Series lineup but has since become the flagship.
|Model Year||Price in Cedis Ghana (GHC)|
|Ford F-150 2010 – 2012||97,000|
|Ford F-150 2013 – 2014||350,000|
|Ford F-150 2015 – 2016||480,000|
|Ford F-150 2017 – 2018||475,000|
|Ford F-150 2019||490,000|
|Ford F-150 2020||675,000|
|Ford F-150 2021||800,000|
|Ford F-150 2022||1200,000|
|Ford F-150 2023||1438,000|
- First Generation (1975-1979):
- Debuted as a mid-range model between the F-100 and F-250. The design was straightforward with a utilitarian look, round headlights, and a horizontal grille.
- Second Generation (1980-1986)
Introduced a more modern, aerodynamic design. Square headlights and a split grille became distinctive features.
- Third Generation (1987-1991)
- This generation had a slight design refresh, emphasizing a more streamlined look, but retained the fundamental shape of the previous generation.
- Fourth Generation (1992-1997)
- A more radical design overhaul with a rounded front end, flared wheel arches, and an interior that prioritized comfort.
- Fifth Generation (1997-2004):
- Ford introduced a more car-like design, with the F-150 getting a more curvaceous body, a larger grille, and an upscale interior.
- Sixth Generation (2004-2008)
- The design became bolder and more aggressive, with a massive grille, pronounced wheel arches, and larger dimensions.
- Seventh Generation (2009-2014)
- Introduced a more refined design with a prominent three-bar grille, sharper lines, and improved aerodynamics.
- Eighth Generation (2015-Present as of last update):
- Ford introduced an aluminum body, reducing weight and improving efficiency. The design became even more chiseled, with intricate details and modern lighting elements.
- Over the years, the F-150 has seen a broad range of engine options, from inline-6s to V6s, V8s, and even a Power Stroke diesel option in recent years. The truck has also seen manual and automatic transmissions, with modern versions using a 10-speed automatic.
- The latest generations have emphasized technological advancements, including features such as adaptive cruise control, lane-keep assist, and an advanced infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
3. Available models and their released dates
- First Generation: 1975-1979
- Second Generation: 1980-1986
- Third Generation: 1987-1991
- Fourth Generation: 1992-1997
- Fifth Generation: 1997-2004
- Sixth Generation: 2004-2008
- Seventh Generation: 2009-2014
- Eighth Generation: 2015-Present (as of the last update)
Over the years, the F-150 has been available in various trim levels, including XL, XLT, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Raptor (off-road performance variant), and Limited. Each generation introduced enhanced capabilities, design elements, and technologies, keeping the F-150 at the forefront of the truck market in North America and ensuring its spot as a perennial best-seller.