New and used Ford mustang price in Ghana
The Ford Mustang, introduced in 1964, quickly became an American icon and one of the most recognizable cars globally. Serving as the pioneer for a new class of American muscle cars known as “pony cars,” the Mustang’s impact on the automotive world has been profound. It was built to offer an affordable and stylish alternative to European sports cars while maintaining a distinctive American flair.
|Model Year||Price in Cedis Ghana (GHC)|
|Ford mustang 2015||280,000|
|Ford mustang 2016||340,000|
|Ford mustang 2017||410,000|
|Ford mustang 2018 – 2021||480,000|
|Ford mustang 2022||695,000|
- First Generation (1964½-1973)
- Debuted with a long hood, short deck, and a sporty yet accessible demeanor. This generation saw different design tweaks, evolving from the original ’64½ model to the bulkier designs of the early 1970s
Second Generation (1974-1978) – Mustang
- With the oil crisis and changing consumer demands, Ford introduced a smaller, more fuel-efficient Mustang based on the Pinto platform. While it retained some Mustang cues, it was a departure from the original’s sporty image.
- Third Generation (1979-1993) – Fox Body
- Built on the Fox platform, this generation had a more modern and angular design. While initial models had a more boxy look, the design evolved in the late ’80s with a more aerodynamic front end.
- Fourth Generation (1994-2004)
Ford returned to the car’s sporty roots, with a design reminiscent of the first-generation Mustang but with modern touches. The “New Edge” design introduced in 1999 gave it sharper contours.
Fifth Generation (2005-2014)
- A significant retro redesign recalling the late ’60s Mustangs, with a muscular stance, round headlights, and a prominent grille.
- Sixth Generation (2015-Present as of last update)
A fusion of modern aerodynamics with classic Mustang cues, this generation has a lower, wider stance with a trapezoidal grille and sleeker lines.
- Over its long history, the Mustang has housed a variety of engines, from small-block V6s to powerful V8s. The car started with options like a 2.8L straight-six in 1964 and expanded to offer potent V8 options, most notably the 5.0L.
- The Mustang has been available in both automatic and manual transmissions throughout its history.
- Technological advancements in recent years have included adaptive cruise control, touchscreen infotainment, and driver assistance features.
3. Available models and their released dates
- First Generation: 1964½-1973
- Second Generation – Mustang II: 1974-1978
- Third Generation – Fox Body: 1979-1993
- Fourth Generation: 1994-2004
- Fifth Generation: 2005-2014
- Sixth Generation: 2015-Present (as of the last update)
Throughout its history, the Mustang has been offered in various models and special editions, such as the GT, Boss 302, Mach 1, Shelby GT350, and Shelby GT500. These models represent different performance tiers and special packages that appeal to a wide range of enthusiasts, from those looking for a stylish cruiser to those seeking serious performance on the track.