New and used Mercedes Benz C250 price in Ghana
The Mercedes-Benz C250 is a specific variant of the C-Class lineup, one of the brand’s most successful and pivotal series. The C-Class was introduced as a replacement for the 190 series in 1993, and it serves as an entry-level model to Mercedes’ range of luxury sedans. The C250 moniker represents a particular engine size and specification level within the broader C-Class lineup.
How much is Mercedes Benz C250?
|Model Year||Price in Ghana Cedis (GHC)|
|Mercedes Benz C250 2012||140,000|
|Mercedes Benz C250 2013||180,000|
|Mercedes Benz C250 2014 – 2015||200,000|
|Mercedes Benz C250 2016||230,000|
- W202 (1993-2000): The original C-Class had a classic 90s design with rectangular headlamps and a defined hood. While the C250 wasn’t a primary variant in this generation, the overall design was focused on a mix of luxury and compactness.
- W203 (2000-2007): This generation introduced a more modern design with rounded shapes and smoother lines. The dual oval headlamps became a defining feature of this model.
- W204 (2007-2014): The W204 adopted a more aggressive and sporty design, with sharper lines and a more pronounced front grille. The C250, especially in its Sport trim, boasted a sportier stance with AMG-styled kits.
- W205 (2015-present as of my last update in 2022): The W205 generation brought in a more refined design, reminiscent of the larger S-Class, with sleek LED headlamps and a more sculpted body. The C250, available in certain markets, continued its trajectory as a blend of performance and luxury.
- W202: While the C250 designation wasn’t primary here, the series primarily had a range of 4-cylinder and 6-cylinder engines, with manual and automatic transmissions available.
- W203: Again, the C250 wasn’t the most prominent variant, but the lineup during this era was diversified with diesel and petrol engines, ranging from 4-cylinders to V6s and V8s in AMG versions.
- W204: The C250 was a significant model in this generation. Depending on the market, it could be equipped with a turbocharged 1.8L 4-cylinder engine producing around 201 hp. Rear-wheel drive was standard, with a 7-speed automatic transmission.
- W205: Depending on the region, the C250 variant often featured a 2.0L turbocharged inline-4 engine. Specifications, of course, varied based on local offerings, trims, and optional packages.
Available Models and Their Released Dates
- W202: Introduced in 1993 and produced until 2000.
- W203: Launched in 2000 and ran until 2007.
- W204: This generation was available from 2007 to 2014, with the C250 becoming more prominent in many markets.
- W205: The C250 within this generation was available from its introduction in 2015 and continued to be part of the lineup as of my last update in 2022.
While the C250 was not always the flagship model of the C-Class lineup, it represented a midpoint in the range, offering a mix of performance, luxury, and affordability for many customers worldwide.