New and used Mercedes Benz E350 price in Ghana
The Mercedes-Benz E350 is a variant of the long-standing E-Class lineup, signifying its position in the model range both in terms of engine capacity and luxury appointments. Since its inception, the E-Class has been pivotal in the brand’s luxury offerings, providing advancements in technology, safety, and comfort.
How much is Mercedes Benz E350?
|Model Year||Price in Cedis Ghana (GHC)|
|Mercedes Benz E350 2012||200,000|
|Mercedes Benz E350 2013||250,000|
|Mercedes Benz E350 2014||300,000|
|Mercedes Benz E350 2015 -2016||350,000|
|Mercedes Benz E350 2017||380,000|
|Mercedes Benz E350 2020||700,000|
|Mercedes Benz E350 2021||800,000|
- W211 (2002-2009): A more aerodynamic and rounded appearance characterized the W211, with two separate headlamps on each side—a distinctive departure from the previous singular oval headlamps of the W210. The E350, available later in this generation, was often fitted with premium trim elements, distinguishing it from base models.
- W212 (2009-2016): The W212 adopted a more aggressive and angular design, returning to the more squared-off look but with modern reinterpretations, such as the angular dual headlamps and the pronounced front grille. The E350 maintained its mid-tier luxury appeal with distinctive design elements and larger wheel offerings.
- W213 (2016-present as of my last update in 2022): The W213 presented a blend of the E-Class’s traditional elegance with modern design cues. The model featured softer and more flowing lines, sleek LED lighting, and a focus on a high-tech cabin experience. The E350, in this generation, embodies both the luxury and technological advancements of the series.
- W211: The E350 was equipped with a 3.5L V6 engine, producing over 260 hp. It was available in both sedan and wagon body styles and featured a 7-speed automatic transmission. The inclusion of advanced safety systems like PRE-SAFE became more common during this generation.
- W212: The E350’s 3.5L V6 engine was refined further, offering outputs of around 300 hp depending on the model year. The model boasted innovations like the ATTENTION ASSIST system, which monitors driver fatigue.
- W213: Initially, the E350 was fitted with a 2.0L turbocharged inline-4 engine combined with a 48-volt mild hybrid system called EQ Boost. This combination produced around 300 hp and offered improved fuel efficiency. A 9-speed automatic transmission became standard. Interior features, including widescreen displays, augmented reality navigation, and advanced driver assistance systems, were notable in this generation.
Available Models and Their Released Dates
- W211: The E350 variant was introduced during the W211’s lifespan, around the mid-2000s, and was produced until the end of this generation in 2009.
- W212: The E350 was a staple in the E-Class lineup throughout this generation, from its launch in 2009 until 2016.
- W213: The E350 variant made its debut in this generation and remained a core offering as of my last training data in 2022.
Throughout its history, the Mercedes-Benz E350 has been a popular choice for those seeking a blend of performance, luxury, and the renowned engineering of the Mercedes-Benz brand in the executive sedan segment.