New and used Nissan Kicks price in Ghana
The Nissan Kicks was first introduced in 2016 as a compact crossover SUV, primarily for the Brazilian market. The Kicks was designed to replace the Nissan Juke in certain markets. It provides a more conventional style compared to its unique sibling. The design of the car was created with the help of Nissan’s design studios located in San Diego, California, and Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The model became popular very quickly and has since been introduced in different countries around the world. It has become an important part of Nissan’s lineup on a global scale.
Below is the price of Nissan Kicks in Ghana
|Nissan Kicks 2018||185,000 cedis|
|Nissan Kicks 2019||200,000 cedis|
|Nissan Kicks 2020||250,000 cedis|
Initial Release (2016–present)
- The Kicks, while more conventionally styled than the Juke, still offers distinctive design elements, notably its “V-motion” grille, boomerang headlights, and taillights.
- It boasts a floating roof design, reminiscent of larger Nissan SUVs, offering the possibility of a two-tone color scheme for added personalization.
- The car’s profile emphasizes its ground clearance and SUV character, yet it maintains a sleek silhouette that conveys urban readiness.
- Inside, the Kicks offers a modern layout with a centrally placed touchscreen infotainment system and an available digital instrument cluster, depending on the trim.
- Engine options have varied depending on the market. A common choice is the 1.6L naturally aspirated four-cylinder petrol engine, delivering around 122 hp and 114 lb-ft of torque.
- In some markets, a 1.0L turbocharged three-cylinder engine is available.
- Transmission choices generally include a 5-speed manual or Nissan’s Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- While primarily front-wheel drive, some regions offer an all-wheel-drive variant.
- Safety features, under the Nissan Safety Shield 360 suite, include automatic emergency braking, rear cross-traffic alert, blind-spot warning, and more.
Available Models and Their Released Dates
- Launched in Brazil in 2016.
- Expanded to other Latin American markets shortly after.
- Made its debut in the United States and Canada in 2018.
- As of my last knowledge update in 2022, the Kicks is available in various global markets, including parts of Asia and the Middle East.
Various trims have been offered depending on the market. In the US, for example, trim levels include the base S, the mid-range SV, and the top-tier SR. Each trim offers incremental features in terms of aesthetics, comfort, and technology.
The Nissan Kicks is a testament to Nissan’s focus on the growing compact crossover segment. With its blend of style, practicality, and technology, it caters to urbanites seeking versatility in their daily commutes and occasional adventures.